Manpower UK Print & Packaging Division are currently working on behalf of one of our prestigious partners to recruit Rewind Machine Operatives.
Do you have experience in a print manufacturing environment, with exposure to Rewinding, Print Finishing, Slitting, Laminating, Binding, Folding, Gluing, Stitching or Guillotine work?
Can you commit to working a 3-shift system; Mon to Thurs 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm / Fridays 6am to 12.45 or 12.45 to 7.30pm and nights Sun to Thurs 10pm to 6am?
Would you like to work for a company that invests in their staff through training and development and has a longstanding workforce?
We are ideally looking for applications from candidates who have worked in Print & Packaging Industries such as Wide Web Packaging, Labels or Commercial Print.
We will also consider applications from candidates with a solid background in machine operation who can bring with them the technical aptitude required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the rewind and packaging of finished products ready for delivery. Duties will include the below.
- Operating finishing machine to convert materials to finished goods.
- Ability to read and follow work order specifications.
- Setup and operation of rewind machines.
- Good eye for detail required to inspect quality of labels and produce jobs to the instructions provided.
- Ad hoc tasks: packing and other finishing tasks.
- Job may also require assisting in other areas of production.
Apply today so we can review your application and look to schedule in call at a time suitable to you!