Are you looking for a new challenge in warehousing? Look no further!
Our client company has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Operator in Basingstoke. This is a term-to-perm position that requires a full, clean driving license.
This exciting opportunity is perfect for someone with a diverse skill set who enjoys a variety of warehouse duties with the added element of driving as and when required.
Apply now and join their team! Don't miss out on the chance to take the next step in your warehousing career.
The key responsibilities:
- Ensure a high level of accuracy when picking customer orders.
- Maintain efficiency and utilisation as set by the picking performance criteria.
- Align with health and safety regulations, maintain safe working practices, and undertake any required training.
- Communicate optimally to build open working relationships with all colleagues.
- Pick items and load the van as required for daily delivery.
- Coordinate deliveries promptly and efficiently and keep records as required.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain existing client relationships.
- Immediately report any problems that may arise from goods or services supplied by the Company to the relevant Branch Supervisor.
- Collect accurate customer payments, as advised by the branch supervisor, and then keep them safe as per the procedure.
- Drive as and when required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use relevant I.T. equipment and complete required training programmes.
- ongoing competence assurance training.
- Organised approach to work, including the ability to plan daily delivery routes.
- Structured approach to tasks and ability to meet customer ETAs.
Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 - 37.5 hours a week
Pay rates are:
£11.08 per hour
This is a vast, exciting and rare opportunity for a keen and ambitious individual looking for a new role. If you think you could be a great fit, apply now, and I will be in touch!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact