7.5T Delivery Driver
Shift Times - Monday - Saturday 07:00 - 18:00
Pay Rate - £13.83 per hour
Location - Liverpool, L36 6BP
We are looking for 7.5T drivers to join our team at Manpower. You will be assigned to our major client who specialise in postal deliveries all over the UK. The role will be based in Liverpool L36 with Immediate starts.
About the role:
Our friendly face in the local community, your day will start with you spending an hour or so in the local delivery office, sorting the mail for your route and taking out your van to start your round.
- The role is delivering and collecting mail and parcels from Distribution centres and offices/businesses this is not a residential delivery role.
- There will be loading and unloading, which entails pulling pushing twisting and lifting.
- There is also paperwork to complete and handheld scanners to use
- You must hold a current CPC and Digi tacho card
- No more than 5 points, no disqualifications will be accepted
- A DBS check will be carried out on your behalf
You can look forward to some great benefits, including:
- 28 days paid holiday (Pro Rata)
- Access to Manpower Rewards (Discounts on adventure days)
- Access to the MyPath upskilling programme
If you are successful, a 4-hour assessment that you need to complete and pass. Once you have started with us, your shifts will vary in length and can be anything from 4 to 15 hours long, the average is 6 to 8 hours. This would suit someone looking for part time work as hours can vary week to week
Apply now and a member of the Team will call you to discuss your application!