QA Packaging Technician required to complete and support activities within the Quality Department relating to GMP Compliance and product release. To provide Quality support for the packaging operations in Grifols Worldwide Operations Ltd (GWWO).
12 hour shift work , Day and Night , 3 cycle
What your responsibilities will be
* Daily briefing on Quality batch review/approval
* Provide quality performance information as required
* Ensure regular Quality interaction with other Departments
Quality Release Activities:
* Quality batch documentation review and control
* Quality in-process control including vial defect inspection.
* Quality visual inspection of Media fill and filled product bags
* Participation in internal and spot check audits
* Support the quality audit/inspection programmes
* Process/product/system improvement projects
* Provide Quality input to process/product investigations
* Training of new Quality personnel where appropriate
* Review of Batch Records
* GMP implementation and site-wide Quality Awareness.
* Follow up corrective actions identified through the Deviation system.
* Liaise with other Department representatives to promote improvements in GMP and Quality standards.
* All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Who you are
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Excellent communication skills
* Competence in Microsoft packages specifically word, excel and PowerPoint
* Good organizational skills
* Results orientated
* Minimum of B.Sc Degree or equivalent third level education and at least 2 years' experience in a quality or production function within the pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent technical writing and analytical skills
* Desirable - Previous experience in audits participation
What on offer
* Highly competitive salary
* Group pension scheme - Contribution rates are 5% employer and 5% employee
* Private Medical Insurance for the employee
* Ongoing opportunities for career development in a rapidly expanding work environment
* Succession planning and internal promotions
* Education allowance
* Wellness activities - Social activities eg. Golf, Padel, Summer Events