We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Administrator to work within the Commercial Compliance Management function of one of the world's most broadly-based healthcare companies based in Wokingham. Starting immediately this is a full-time temporary role working Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week, paying £20.00 per hour PAYE. We expect that this assignment will last at least six months, probably longer.
This role is involved in providing professional administrative support to the Commercial Compliance Manager who oversees the process for developing and implementing programmes for Healthcare Professionals within the Surgical Vision and Visioncare sectors of the healthcare sector.
You will need to demonstrate a solution-orientated mindset with the confidence to push back where necessary and make your own decisions. You will be able to manage your time effectively, prioritise tasks, organise your workload and have exceptional attention to detail. Liaising with internal stakeholders, you will be very team-orientated.
The role will primarily involve:
· Job Purpose - to work with the Commercial Compliance Manager, UK and other
compliance support functions to ensure that the UK Vision businesses are able to function and grow in an ethical
and legal manner without compromising its effectiveness or efficiency.
This will be achieved through the development and implementation of programmes, which will deliver compliant
behaviour and initiatives.
· Main responsibilities will include managing day-to-day compliance requests and associated administrative
· Monitor Access & Correction mailbox and refer to the Compliance Manager for support on requests. It will become
your responsibility to review these requests and approve where appropriate.
· Processing Healthcare Compliance requests in accordance with standard operating procedures,
contracts for fees for services for Health Care Professionals, proof of service follow up and reconciliation.
· Support Compliance Manager in implementing compliance trainings.
· Maintain training attendance records.
· Work with the Compliance Manager to develop and maintain systems to monitor training and the
effectiveness of the compliance programme across the business.
· Assisting Compliance Manager in market compliance reviews/audits and quarterly monitoring process
· Review any management action plans and identify ways to action and implement.
· Operating Environment
· The complexity of the role arises from the subject areas; there are few black and white answers to questions.
Many questions and areas will require interpretation and rely on good judgment based upon experience and
principles laid out in the compliance guides.
· The role is particularly challenging because it is a "change agent" role in an environment, which is still evolving,
and there is a constant tension between the needs of the business and the requirements to remain compliant.
· Decision Making, Authority and Controls
· Initially a high degree of input will be required from the Commercial Compliance Manager and
Country General Manager: however, this should decrease rapidly with training and experience within the role.
· Many aspects of this role will be self-directed and managed once the objectives and deliverables have been agreed
with the Country Managers and UK Manager of Compliance.
· Any areas involving legal or a high degree of sensitivity will require reference to the Director of Compliance and/or
· Requirements for this role.
· As you would expect, there are many qualities that are needed to be effective in this role, including the following:
Essential qualities include business knowledge, self-awareness, adaptability, collaboration, and team-relationships,
communication skills, planning, decision-making and planning.
Other useful attributes include presentation skills, intellectual curiosity, project management, IT literacy and
· Benefits include an attractive rate of pay, free car parking, subsidised restaurant and coffee shop, gym facilities and a modern, corporate