Warehouse Operative with Forklift License D15
ManpowerGroup are recruiting for exciting roles within the growing electronic manufacturing industry in Ireland based in Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
Our client is an innovative electronic manufacturing business with more than 200,000 employees across 100 locations in 30 countries. Their team is rapidly growing, with a mixture of career developmental opportunities, and internal conversions for the right candidates.
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working arrangements we have fixed morning and evening shifts
- Free Shuttle Bus Service directly from City Centre & Free Onsite Parking
- Excellent learning & development opportunities, full training provided
- High percentage of Temp-Perm contracts, strong benefits within Perm roles (incl. sick pay and development)
- Subsidised State-of-the art Canteen, free Coffee/Tea/Fruit provided
We are looking for Warehouse Operative with Forklift License and warehouse experience to join our established team based in Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15.
This is a 3-month contract with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
The main duties include loading and unloading different transport items, recording inventory statuses, and making sure deliveries properly match purchase orders.
Our client's technology and leadership team are first class, and they value their people, and understand that it is the people that make the place.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and shipping materials
- Enters receiving data into system per documented work instructions
- Coordinates truck moves
- Communicates information regarding transactions to Internal customers
- Follows all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
- Compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
- Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- Support Cycle counting activities
- Support all activities related to maintain a high inventory accuracy
- Receive and transport the component pallet from the receiving area to the delivering lanes.
- Coordinate component material handling, unpackage and delivery.
- Counterbalance and PPT Forklift experience and valid license (required)
- 1' year experience in Warehousing duties in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Data entry, math, and computer skills
- Knowledge of warehouse control systems and practices
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Permission to work fulltime in Ireland must have permission to work at least 40hrs per week (Stamp 2 holders are ineligible).
You will be working on one of the fixed shifts Monday to Friday:
- 6:45am to 2:45pm Mon - Thu and 6:45am to 1:45pm on Friday
- 3:15pm to 11:15pm Mon - Thu and 2:15pm to 9:15pm on Fridays
Pay rates for guaranteed 39 hours per week:
- €15.45 - morning shift
- €17.00 - afternoon shift
Interviews will commence as soon as possible. Would you like to join our growing team?