Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Rosyth, Fife
Compensation: £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF55668
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Project Manager at our Rosyth site.
As a Project Manager, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You will work on a diverse range of marine projects, ranging from military to commercial.
Day to day, you'll Manage the Commercial Marine project team (including Project Management and Controls, Production, Quality, Procurement and Supply Chain) that work together to define, plan, monitor and control the successful delivery of both RN and Commercial Projects.
- Stakeholder management
- Employee engagement
- Continuous improvement
- Planning and reporting
- Commitment to and the ongoing monitoring of programme baseline (cost / schedule / risk)
This role is full time, 37 hours per week and will be based at Rosyth.
Essential experience of the Project Manager:
- Experience in project management role
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Knowledge of cost control, project controls, scheduling etc.
- Experience working on complex engineering projects
Qualifications for the Project Manager:
- Membership to a professional body such as APM, PRINCE2 etc.
We value difference and don't have a fixed idea when it comes to background or education, provided you can show the required level of experience and willingness to learn then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory Pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows most employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities, and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 14/02/24