Sytner Wolverhampton is looking for a Corporate Sales ManagerYour role
Typically, the job will involve developing and managing sales with businesses in your local area and ensuring delivery against sales targets.
You will manage existing and create new relationships at your site.
As well as growing these accounts, you'll identify other areas to develop new partnerships with.
- You will coordinate the involvement of sales, marketing, pricing, operations and service delivery teams and use your relationship management and strong communication skills to meet and exceed targets.
- Build a portfolio of strategic local corporate accounts and develop new relationships to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Where required, lead and/or contribute to the winning of new customer accounts; including making presentations, engaging in negotiations, ensuring follow-up and production of necessary documentation.
- Manage the overall sales pipeline to ensure achievement of annual sales targets.
- Contribute to the wider development of effective business strategies, priorities and market propositions, drawing on your own knowledge, understanding and interpretation of local markets, competitors and end customers.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing strategies and initiatives designed to raise awareness, generate leads and new business opportunities.
- Comply with the required standards of sales excellence and best practice, operating effectively and with efficiency, in line with all legal and regulatory requirements.
A person to proactive and professional, manage and grow local corporate sales opportunities and profitability through excellent customer service. This is an office-based role and requires excellent commercial awareness, communication and relationship building skills.Rewards
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement - 33 days inc. bank holidays
- Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Career Development
- Recognition of Long Service every 5 years
- Discounted Car Schemes
- High Street Discounts
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- One day a year paid voluntary / community work
- Business social events