We have an exciting job opportunity available for a fluent German Speaking Administrator, ideally German will be your mother tongue, however fluent speakers will be considered.
This is a long term temporary job opportunity, the working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am until 5.00pm.
Pay - £13.00 - £15:00 per hour
Location - Wakefield
Duties will include:
- Supporting the operation and functionality of a key external-facing in-box, receiving, triaging, and using standard procedures and templates to respond to, action and escalate queries received within the system;
- Receiving and dealing promptly with incoming telephone calls / emails, assisting with queries where possible, redirecting or taking messages;
- Checking and processing travel and expenses claims for the Team and other stakeholders as needed;
- Communicating with staff and stakeholders in a confident and professional manner;
- File paperwork and ensure systems are updated with correct data.
- Provide support and oversee Contractor Management processes.
- Supporting the effective organisation and coordination of key external events and meetings (virtual and in person), including drafting and circulation of agendas and papers, taking and dissemination of minutes, and following up on actions.
Interested? Please apply online today.