A new and exciting vacancy has become available for a Distribution
If you have great Administration and Customer Service skills and looking for a full-time role, please read further.
Job Title: Distribution Co-ordinator
Reports to: Group Operations Manager
Location: Minworth, Sutton Coldfield
Hours of work: 8.00am to 4.30pm (37.5 Hours) - Monday to Friday
- Efficiently scheduling deliveries with customers for goods arriving into us shortly, or are fully and partly available now.
- Taking calls from customers to book/confirm deliveries and take payments
- Contacting all customers 72 hours before the date which has been booked to confirm firstly, it is still sufficient and also the details surrounding the delivery to ensure the drivers are able to execute the delivery as efficiently as possible.
- Liaise with our 3rd party delivery partner and manage the weekly order book.
- Chasing orders with our manufacturers.
- Assisting with property damage and fleet damage insurance claims
- Liaising with our showroom staff to confirm deliveries with customers
- Confident with calm personality
- Ability to work under pressure with speed & accuracy
- Ability to deal with a variety of situations
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT literate being proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Extremely well organised with sound planning skills
- 28 days paid leave (including Bank holidays)
- Staff purchases at cost + VAT (after 12 months service)
- Birthday day off
Please do contact me for further details