Manpower UK are supporting our reputable client who are looking for a dynamic, experienced sales executive to sell conveyor equipment in to the construction industry. You will need to be flexible in your approach to travel and attending trade shows. This is a customer facing role where we expect a high level of communication skill and being able to listen to customer needs and requirements.
In brief - job description:
- Maintain and increase sales of Mace Industries Ltd products
- Reach and exceed the targets and goals set
- Establish & maintain your customer base including maintaining relationships by keeping contact and visiting customer where required
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Developing sales strategies
- Dealing with major customer accounts as well as smaller accounts
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to Financial Director with monthly KPI's
- Keep up to date with products and competitors
- Demonstrate machinery to customers when required
- Follow up effectively on all incoming sales leads to ensure a maximum conversion ratio
- Ensure the sales department runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Make proactive calls and onsite visits to gain new business
- Plan customer deliveries
- Update CRM with progress
- Meet agreed goals and objectives in a timely manner
Ideally applicants would have worked within the rental/hire industry but any Sales experience within equipment sales to the construction industry will be considered.
Please send your CV in the first instance.