An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a leading global FMCG company with brands such as Domestos, Comfort, Persil & Tressemme, are currently looking for a CB1 Line Operator to work in their prestigious facility in Port Sunlight. This is a Temp but ongoing position, with an immediate start. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, and the pay rate will be £14.76 per hour
Applicants must be available to work Monday to Sunday following a 5-crew shift pattern:
2 x 12-hour days than 2 x 12-hour nights then 6 days off
18 day paid break is built into the shift pattern
During the "off" periods there are requirements to be "on call" if absence cover is required.
FLT licenses that are RTITB or ITSSAR would be desirable for this role.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, with the desire to practice and improve their skills and knowledge, and who possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Reporting to the Operations Leader, the successful applicant will have a pro-active approach to working on a high-speed production line to improve operational efficiency and drive area performance, checking the requirements for the line, ensuring that all materials collected are correct vs the plan, supporting to ensure lines are adequately supplied so they do not run out of materials.
The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for the importance of maintaining high quality and hygiene standards and will ensure that they comply with safety standards and adhere to site regulations.
They will be a relationship builder, with the ability to communicate their opinions both verbally and in writing to colleagues and managers alike. They will work effectively within the team to achieve and exceed both factory and team targets set within the business.
- Checking Objects, work, procedures, etc.
- Checking completed work to current site quality standards.
- Checking adherence to schedules. Understands benefits of achieving site KPI's.
- Creating good team spirit.
- Analysing/Integrating/Interpreting: Identifying problems in physical process/machinery.
- Breaking down a procedure into logical steps.
- Summarising numerical & verbal information. Reading plans/diagrams.
- Handling information: Entering details into system, ascertaining job requirements.
- FLT license that are RTITB or ITSSAR accredited and in date - DESIREABLE
- Experience within a Production or Manufacturing environment or be able to demonstrate an educational background with Manufacturing or Engineering focus.
- Previous qualifications and experience within a mechanical or technical environment - advantageous but not essential.
- A good standard of IT literacy - highly desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP systems - beneficial.