Shift Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Open to Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-skilled
Joining a highly automated plant that has gone through a sustained period of investment & expansion, we are recruiting a Maintenance Engineer who will carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of automated production machinery.
Monday to Friday 3 shift rotation covering Days, Evenings & Nights, with some Saturdays (1-2 per month, day off in lieu)
Days 5am - 1.30pm/ Evenings 1pm - 9.30pm / Nights 9pm - 5.30am
Suitable candidates will need a recognised Engineering qualification with proven maintenance experience in a Production/ FMCG setting.
The company a market leader in their field and can offer long term security in a growing sector, as well as a positive and supportive team.
- Planned and reactive maintenance on equipment, repairs, overhauls and installs
- Fault find across mechanical and electrical systems
- Identify and resolve potential equipment issues
- Engaged with continuous improvement and engineering performance
- Ensure work is done in line with H&S and Hygiene standards
What we are looking for
- Engineering apprenticeship Mechanical or Electrical
- Maintenance experience in FMCG/ Production factory
- Experience working with automated machinery and PLC controls
- Can fault find on electrical/ mechanical systems
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Desirable to have Food/ FMCG experience
Interested? APPLY NOW or get in contact to discuss!