We are currently looking for Industrial Cleaners to join our established Production Team working on Production lines, you will oversee the general cleaning of the shop floor area.
The role will require cleaning industrial machinery and as such you are required to have experience in this area. Due to the nature of the work general cleaning experience would not suffice.
- The basic hourly rate is £10.50.
- 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Cleaning to a high standard whilst adhering to health and safety
- Industrial Cleaning (cleaning production line machinery)
- General cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, emptying bins etc.
- Handle emergency cleaning and up keep requests
- Dealing with Chemical cleaning occasionally
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- Be able to maintain a clean and safe environment for the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Have a excellent, professional work ethic.
- Be a Good time keeper
- Have team working skills and good communication skills
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Previous Warehouse/Factory experience is essential
- Previous cleaning/industrial experience is essential
- Client is looking for committed individuals with a potential of a permanent placement
- 32 days of annual leave including bank holidays (29 days pre-set).
- Cycle Scheme
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Due to Health and Safety applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp-perm.