Join our Service Desk Team!
Pay- £10.95 per hour
- The role is full time, working 37 hours per week, M-F between the hours of 07.00 - 17.30
- This role is office-based role in Princess Royal Building, Westlakes Science Park, Moor Row, Cumbria
This role is based at the Westlakes First Line Service Desk, in Cumbria, servicing a Client from within the Nuclear Industry who has outsourced their IT.
The Service Desk teamwork with Partner teams covering the full scope of this Managed Services contract to deliver IT services for approximately 14000 users across multiple locations throughout the UK.
The First Line Support Analyst's role is to provide a single point of contact for customers' incidents and enquiries, following documented processes to ensure tickets are logged, prioritised and routed correctly. The 1LS Agent will also be expected to provide Incident Resolution to support the First Time Fix Service Level Agreement as per documented Knowledge Articles.
The environment in which this role operates is fast paced and continually challenging.
What we offer:
As a valued employee of the Manpower, you'll have access to a range of amazing benefits;
- Staff discounts (range of lifestyle goods and services)
- Pension contribution
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Referral Schemes
- MyPath Development programme (our Global Programme through dedicated Talent coaches that have been accredited to guide employees through a portal of specifically identified online courses through PowerYou training portal)
- Team Working: Makes solid efforts to integrate into the team and positively contributes to Team objectives and morale. Demonstrates willingness to work across teams.
- Communication: Demonstrates clear and concise written, oral and listening skills, extending to communicating technical jargon in simple terms to customers and in an appropriate manner.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Shows evidence of handling majority of issues/problem escalations and suggest resolutions with minimum prompting from 2LS / Team Leader.
- Flexibility: Shows evidence of being able to adapt to new situations outside of assigned team.
- Attitude: Demonstrates drive and determination in coping with difficult situations.
- Self Management: Demonstrates evidence of good timekeeping, professional appearance and time management.
- Customer Service: Demonstrates awareness of customer and business needs.
- Call/contact and Ticket Quality: Demonstrates expected Quality requirements consistently.
- Tools: Can quickly pick up the ticket logging tool and other systems consistently used by the Service Desk.
- Telephony Average Handle Time (AHT) & Contacts per Analyst per Day (CPAPD) at or better than target: Manages call durations, wrap up times and CPAPD in line with team target. Has an awareness of impact and is proactive in seeking improvement.
- Queue Management: Manage individual queues to given targets with zero intervention from Team Leader.
- Ticket logs are maintained in a timely and efficient manner (in line with SLA's)
- Constantly review all tickets in 1LS queues (supporting set KPI's)
- Working to aid avoidance of SLA breach on tickets.
- Manage aged tickets to closure
What we are looking for:
Preferable that Candidates have previous experience in working Customer Service environments.
Demonstrable understanding and experience in using:
- Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10),
- Microsoft Office suite of applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Fluent English Language skills, able to communicate easily with customers both verbally and in writing. Able to describe technical details to non-technical customers in simple plain English.
- Be able to learn other roles and contracts to assist in leveraged working throughout the contact centre.
- Problem solving skills: able to identify the exact details of a problem through a rational process and able to take steps to ensure a successful resolution.
- Attention to detail, able to document the details of issues clearly in a concise understandable manner
- You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a Disclosure Scotland and SC security clearance check in order to undertake this position.
Demonstrable understanding and experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience of working in Contact Centre environment
- Previous experience of working in IT
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements
- IT Certification
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, apply now!