Data Centre Project Manager
Our client works with partners and manufacturers to develop, implement, and maintain security, fire alarm, life safety, audio-visual, and building automation solutions for enterprise clients. They are looking for a Project Manager to manage Data Centre projects across Europe.
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary-70k+ DOE
- Company Vehicle
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Training & Progression opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Do you have 3+ years PM experience?
- Have you got experience working on Data Centre Projects?
- A large amount of European travel is involved in the role
- DC experience is essential
- In depth understanding of Electronic Security is necessary
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and work directly with Project Engineers across Europe.
- Manage the development, implementation, and evaluation of project designs.
- Support the Account Managers on design and questions where required.
- Look for areas of continuous improvement
- Plan financial aspects of the projects and control costs
- Work with the Operations Director to develop an effective strategy
If you are a highly communicative, experienced Data Centre Project Manager with a track record of success in Europe, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.