Warehouse Operative -Pivot Steer/ Bendi Forklift Driver
6:00am - 2:30pm Monday to Friday
1 month rolling contract
Role and responsibilities:
Day to day tasks including but not limited to:
- Must be able to drive a Forklift (hold a Pivot Steer / Bendi Forklift Certificate or willing to undertake training)
- Move pallets.
- Keeping stock records
- Picking and packing tasks
- Keep the management informed of any problems.
- Keen attention to detail
- Focus in ensuring a safe working environment.
- Working to quality standards
- Taking delivery of goods and storing them
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Moving stock by hand or with machines
- Packing and wrapping goods
- Loading goods for sending out
- Cleaning the warehouse
- Moving goods around the warehouse using the Forklift
- Signing delivery notes.
- Reporting broken goods.
- Packing products for dispatch.
- Experienced in the use of excel and word
- Self-Motivated and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Warehouse experience
- Computer Literate
- Able to lift and move boxes of up to 20Kg
- Work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Having knowledge about safety and health regulations.
- Being able to complete paperwork.
- Have IT skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
This role is subject to a post-offer Background Verification in accordance with the local country legislation.