An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as VO5, Brylcreem and TIGI based at their prestigious facility in Battersea, London.
This is a full-time temporary role to start ASAP for 12 months, working a 37.5-hour week and is paying between up to £85,000k per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within U/L. We re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today's generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the 'beauty dance floor' with our top-quality products at a terrific value.
Driven by our colleague's creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers, and suppliers we can unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We 'Re-Found' them using a start-up mentality that always 'finds a way.' Our 'no silos', one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Head of FP&A is a key role working closely with the Board and Investors to steer the short- and long-term performance management of the business and allocation of resources to support the delivery of the financial plan. You will own the financial information model, performance management cycle and analytical tools to support a dynamic performance process across the business. As a member of the Finance Leadership Team of Elida Beauty, you will also play a leading role in developing the future of Finance in the exciting fast paced environment of Elida Beauty.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Strategy and Financial Growth Model: Business partner to the CFO and Board in the creation of the Elida Beauty strategy bringing forward insights and analytics to drive the value creation model.
- Outside-in perspective: Embed Private equity style value creation literacy within the organisation and set up performance measures on true value creation principles.
- Financial Planning: Working with the Markets you will lead the financial planning process across the business, translating the business strategy into a financial target framework.
- Performance Management: Lead performance reviews at board level, advising on the financial trade-offs to deliver the financial plan with one consistent voice back to the markets for execution. In doing so you will provide expertise and support in managing risks, taking unstructured business decisions, and flagging key issues/opportunities to promote accountability.
- Financial processes. Own the financial information model and financial cycles across the business ensuring the financial information meets the needs of the business and are delivered with speed and accuracy.
- Technology: Working with IT you will define the business requirements for financial information and analytics. You will lead for the development of low cost, agile, digitally enabled tools to support.
- Democratize Data: At Elida Beauty Finance teams will not be "data providers", commercial teams will take full accountability for their P&L enabled through timely, accuracy and accessible data. You will be a key enabler for this and a leader for the commercial mindset required across the business.
- M&A Finance partner to M&A activity to ensure strategic fit and value creation opportunity of acquisitions together with due diligence in active M&A projects.
Must have requirements.
- Proven track record of outstanding delivery and visible sponsorship
- Strong commercial finance acumen with proven ability to partner and influence business strategy.
- Market experience withing Retail/FMCG
- Experience in design and implementation of data analytics tools
- Proven ability to innovate and manage change.