Our global client who is a supplier of mechanical, hydrodynamic, electrical, hydraulic and electronic drive and braking systems is looking for a Electro Mechanical Fitter to be based at their Croydon workshop.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To undertake tasks as directed by the Team Leader
- Mechanical fitting, wiring, crimping, assembling of pneumatics, strip, survey and test
- Read drawings, wiring diagrams, identify components, assemble and/or repair electrical equipment
- Maintain good quality and efficiency
- Flexibility of skills to carry out fault finding, testing, wiring and mechanical fitting
- Maintain good housekeeping, awareness of and adherence to health and safety requirements
- Ability to complete technical documentation as work progresses
- To perform other duties as assigned from time to time
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Has level 3 Qualification in Engineering or Electro/Mechanical
- Minimum five years electro mechanical fitting experience required
- Ability to work to strict quality guidelines within ISO9001 and RISAS
- Has a knowledge of safety systems such as Risk Assessments and COSHH Assessments will be advantageous
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- A flexible approach to meet customer demands
- Some electrical knowledge would be useful but not essential.
The successful applicant will be hardworking team player, be open to change and will have a flexible and helpful approach to work. The applicant must be a self-starter and be able and willing to improve their working area with a view to increase efficiency.
New Employees must pass a Drugs and Alcohol related Medical upon starting within the Company.
- 5 working week. Monday-Thursday 7am-3pm and Friday 7am-1.30pm
- £28k - £32k (dependent on experience)
- 20 days holiday
- Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining)
- Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
- Life Assurance
- Salary/Bonus Sacrifice
- Private Health Care
- Dental Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
Interested in this permanent role, based in Croydon. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.