Halliwell Jones North Wales is looking for a BMW New Car Sales Executive. Your role
The position is located at our North Wales Centre which is a fantastic facility which has been recently modernised and includes BMW and MINI Sales, and Aftersales. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
- To achieve agreed sales targets for new and/or used cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- To request from all prospects/visitors to the centre who might show an interest in purchasing a vehicle, their contact details, i.e. name, address, email and two contact telephone numbers, and to follow up within a maximum 24 hour period.
- To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines.
- Customer Centric Attitude.
- Ability to meet sales targets
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- 1 car per employee via a salary sacrifice scheme; a brand new BMW or MINI after 6 months of employment
- Family-run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- State of the art facility and working environment
- Life Assurance Scheme