Biggar - ML12 6AA
Shift Pattern: Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 - 12:30pm
Pay Rate: £10.90
Manpower is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our National Client based in Biggar for a Cleaner sorter to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
You can look forward to some great benefits, including: -
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Enrolment onto our up-skilling platform MyPath
- Additional benefits and discounts
- Opportunity to up skill into new roles
As a commercial cleaning operative you will be responsible for variety of tasks including mopping, toilet cleaning, washing walls, vacuuming, emptying bins and dusting. We require someone who can operate specialist cleaning equipment. However, full training will be provided. This role will be physically challenging and involves manual handling activities.
- Cleaning experience is not required but is advantageous
- Have great communication skills to deal with customers and managers
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations
- Be able to work on your own and show initiative
Apply now and a member of the Team will call you to discuss your application