Planning Support Administrator/ Senior Administrator
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of advanced materials technology and are currently seeking a Support Administrator to support their Production Planning team.
Within the role the successful candidate will be a strong team player, be able to efficiently manage their workload, support with a range of administrative tasks and ad hoc duties when needed and play their part in supporting the effective delivery of the manufacturing schedule as per client requirements.
Some key responsibilities include
· Supporting communication of the production plan to all stakeholders when required
· Help publish the production plan / schedule regularly and in accordance with the fixed demand strategy.
· Monitoring the daily plan, help identify issues and escalate when necessary
· Verify demand data and to order material accordingly from approved suppliers
· Escalate any issues where demand data is not understandable, for clarification
· Escalate in case of a supplier not able to meet the requirements
· KPI departmental reporting on agreed metrics and targets
· Support with any administrative duties required
You will be able to demonstrate
· Ability to multi task in a dynamic and reactive environment
· Initiative, with a constructive approach to problem solving
· Strong written and verbal communication with a positive attitude and ability to work across multiple departments at all levels.
· Good level of computer skills
· Ideally previous experience working within or alongside a planning team within a manufacturing/production environment, though this isn't essential
This is a temporary position cover a period of maternity leave, to start as soon as possible and is expected to last at least 6 months, though may be extended to 12 months depending on requirements.
Based outside of Leicester, Monday - Friday normal office hours (37.5hrs per week).
Pay rate £15.50 - £17.50 dependant on experience.
To find out more about the role, click apply today!