Sales Export Administrator
Manpower are currently recruiting for a leading manufacturer of specialist equipment based in Corby.
As part of their continued growth and supplying into global markets, an opening for a sales & export administrator to join the operations team has arisen. This would suit somebody with a strong background in sales order processing, ideally with wider knowledge of exports/freight.
Typical responsibilities would include
- Sales and spare parts order processing
- Responding to customer enquiries/queries via email/phone and live chat
- Managing customer expectations
- Obtaining freight quotes, booking freight and tracking customer orders through to final delivery whilst working with freight forwarders
- Liaising with production concerning orders
- Answering incoming calls
- Data entry (ERP)
- Taking payments
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate
- Experience in both sales order processing and export of goods from the UK
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks in a time efficient manner
- Freight forwarding experience & current UK export control regulations across road, air, and sea desirable
- Ideally knowledge of INCOTERMS, customs regulations and government agency requirements
- Confidence with MS Office applications and an understanding of ERP systems
- Initiative to work alone but also as part of a wider team
This is a permanent position. Hours of work are Mon - Thu 08:00 - 17:00 / Fri 08:00 - 16:00, with an hour lunch each day.
Offering a competitive salary in the range of £27,000 - £29,000 depending on experience, along with additional benefits such as 33 days a year holiday, Christmas holiday closure with 3 bonus days pay, free parking, pension and more, this represents an exciting opportunity.
If you're interested in finding out more, send us your CV and we'll be in touch!