A leading food manufacturer is looking for Machine Operators to work on a production line in its modern, automated, and clean site based in centre of Gloucester. Paying from £13.13 per hour.
12 hour shifts 06:30-18:30 and 18:30-06:30
The ideal candidate for this role will have some experience in a Manufacturing/Production role, preferably within the food industry however training will be given.
* Applicant must be a committed team worker with a strong sense of responsibility and good attention to detail.
* IT Skills- Must be competent in the use of basic software.
* Experience of manufacturing in a Fast-Moving Consumer Good Company is desirable but not essential.
*Must be flexible to work other units/carry out other tasks where trained to do so.
Your Main Duties Will Include
- Running machinery/equipment to meet targets
- Quality checking the product
- Collecting data from the line and recording it accurately
- Ensuring the production area meets strict hygiene standards
- Packaging the product
- Always acting safely and within the site rules
Annual leave entitlement is 28 days a year pro-rota for the first 12 weeks and 33 days per annum thereafter (including bank holidays). Free parking and discounted staff shop and canteen.
Interviews will be held at the beginning of January for the end of January 2024 start.