Job Title: General Operative
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: Dublin
Our client specializes in residential and commercial solar PV installations, leading the way in sustainable energy solutions.
Our client is looking for a person who is responsible for the software upgrade of heat pump controls and settings, delivering exceptional customer service, and is versed in following strict guidelines laid out. Full training is provided. You must have a method for attending site in the Dublin City area.
* Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work.
* Undertake the tasks laid out following instructions rigorously.
* Work to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set out by both the Client and Zetta.
* Deliver a first-class customer experience.
* Positively promote Zetta through on-site performance.
* Liaise with the Team Manager to ensure that on-site requirements or issues are communicated in a timely manner.
* Previous experience in a customer-facing role is desirable.
* Good literacy, numeric, and IT skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
* Must be target-driven to deliver on KPIs set by the Client.
* Must be able to understand company health and safety policies and adhere to them always.
* Determined and committed to high-quality standards.
* Exceptional customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude.
* Flexibility in line with business requirements.
* Ability to always represent the company in a professional manner.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it further, please call Nidhi at +353 1 645 5244 or email email@example.com.
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland (Stamp 1G/Stamp 4/EU Passport).