BMW Park Royal is looking for a Parts Advisor.Your role
To receive and identify stock and ensure that all goods from suppliers are checked and ensure accurate identification of customers' needs by means of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
- To ensure that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- To ensure stock is kept secure and in first-class condition.
- Ensure that a receipt, payment or authorised signature is received for all issues.
- To ensure that all customers are shown the utmost courtesy and consideration.
- To ensure that all issues are in first-class condition and suitable for use for which purchased.
- To be available to deliver parts to trade customers when required.
- To ensure VHC's are processed in a timely manner
- To maximise use of DMDC ordering system to ensure customer satisfaction
- To ensure pre-picking is carried out daily to maximum effect
- To pick and pack items for ecommerce orders when required
- To ensure that stock is only issued in accordance with policy regarding payment or charge.
- To guard against unauthorised withdrawal from stock.
- To notify Parts Manager of any difference noted when inspecting incoming goods.
- To ensure all transactions take place according to Company policy.
Hours: 45 hours per week Mon - Fri plus 1 in 3 Saturdays paid overtime.Your profile
- Proven previous experience
- Customer Service skills
- Communicate technical information, clearly and simply
- Adapt to customer demands
- Work to deadlines and targets
- Maintain safe working area
- Attention to detail
- Logical and systematic
- Willing to take personal responsibility
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Self-confidence, Self-motivated, and Committed
- Full driving license
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank holiday
- Company car and motorcycle scheme
- Company pension scheme 8-16% company contribution