Manpower are currently recruiting on behalf of our global client who are a global market leader in plastic injection moulded, vinyl dip moulded and metal components. Our client is currently seeking for a Maintenance Engineer (with Injection Moulding experience) to focus on the maintenance and repair of manufacturing facilities, associated infrastructure and manufacturing equipment.
Hours are 4 on 4 off working dayshift from 7am - 7pm.
- Maintain plant machinery to ensure safe, continual and efficient operations.
- Ensuring that periodic and preventive maintenance are appropriately scheduled and accomplished and that troubleshooting and maintenance support are readily available as needed.
- Managing maintenance goal setting, activity scheduling and work allocation to ensure measurable goals, proper workload distribution, goal satisfaction and effective staff management.
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given
- Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- 20 days annual leave
- Employee discounts
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- UK Sharesave Scheme
Required skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Apprenticeship / industry recognised qualifications
- Experience in mechanical / electrical maintenance in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Knowledge of plant operation principles, methods, and processes
- Ability to handle day-to-day and strategic issues, based around operational requirements and the management of a manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem-solving ability
Please forward your CV in the first instance.