An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of one of the world's leading Healthcare companies as a Maintenance Technician.
You will responsible for supporting the preventive maintenance programme by carrying out effective maintenance routines and repairs to prolong the useful life of the equipment.
Duties will include (but are not limited to)
- To support the company's short cycle manufacturing programme, by ensuring minimum response times to equipment breakdowns and achievement of world class MTTR and MTBF metrics.
- Support the implementation and upkeep of the company's manufacturing equipment.
- Support the company's manufacturing equipment excellence strategy to enable achievement of goals and objectives.
- Support projects on new product development and participate in new equipment introduction project tgeams
- Maintain a log of activities carried out on equipment such as hours worked and parts used using CMMS.
- Ensure compliance to all aspects of the company's health, safety and environmental procedures are maintained.
Skills & Experience required:
- Engineering Apprenticeship in a Maintenance discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in all aspects of machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems repair and diagnostic skills
- General skills and expertise related to maintenance and facilities activities.
- Demonstrate levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application
- Relevant working knowledge of a regulated industry and GMP
- Basic computer skills
- CNC machine tool environment experience covering repair and maintenance (desirable)
- Previous experience working with a CMMS (desirable)
- Basic electrical training (desirable)
This role is offered on a full time basis working 37 hours per week on a fixed term 12 month contract (with great possibility of extending. Shift times are Monday to Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm with an early finish on a Friday. Pay rate £30.00ph. Overtime paid at x1.5 or x2 depending on hours.
- Great transport links and onsite parking & close to local amenities
- Onsite free gym
- Canteen and subsidised Costa Coffee shop
- This workplace won global awards in 2021 and 2022 for Best places to Work.
- Featured in the 100 most sustainable corporations in the world - ranked number one in their industry.
- Annual bonus
BASED IN BEESTON, LEEDS.