Manpower are recruiting Manufacturing Operators to join their Client on a Temp to Perm basis
The successful applicant(s) must have the ability to work to high health and safety standards, follow procedures and operating instructions and be able to work as part of an established team ,
- Receiving, sorting, inspecting, prepping and filling of gas cylinders.
- Picking, securing and scanning various different orders for dispatch.
- Ability to adapt to priority changes
- Cleaning and suppressing Gas cylinders
- Physical ability to move heavy objects
- Previous experience in a filling process role desirable but not essential
Full training, and all PPE will be given.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm
Due to location own transport would be preferred.