Job Title: Facilities Management Supervisor
Location: Shewsbury, Shropshire
Compensation: £41,475 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF54136
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Facilities Management Supervisor at our RAF Shawbury site.
As a Facilities Management Supervisor, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. Providing an effective, safe functional and compliant environment, that provides training provision for the next generation of military pilots and support staff.
- Legionella Management
- Site Security Plans
- Fire Management
- Asbestos Management
- Snow & Ice Planning
- FGAS Management
- Mechanical and electrical system statutory compliance
This role is based on site at RAF Shawbury and is a permanent, full time position (40 hours per week) with occasional night / weekend work. Some on call working will also be required.
Essential experience of the Facilities Management Supervisor:
- An understanding of electrical and mechanical knowledge maintenance is desirable
- Team management
- A good level of communication skills
- Ability to read risk Assessments.
- Excellent IT Skills
Qualifications for the Facilities Management Supervisor:
- Recognised Health & Safety Management qualification - IOSH Managing Safely desirable
- Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 6% of salary, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.