Do you have excellent administrative skills and are conversant with Microsoft office?
Would you like to work for a family orientated, long-standing SME with the culture to match?
Could you excel in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines?
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Answering customer queries, informing them of delays and arranging delivery dates.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Arranging dispatch and invoice of orders.
- Maintaining filing systems and keeping information up to date.
- Handling calls and e-mails.
- Assisting management with queries and reporting.
Key skills will include:
- Good administrative, organisational, and problems-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ideally SAP.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
Apply today for a call from one of the team to discuss this opportunity further!