Manpower UK Print & Packaging Division are excited to bring an opportunity to market for a hands-on Strategic Plant HR Manager. This full-time permanent opportunity is working for one of our prestigious partners, a market-leading, global packaging business. You will look after a small team and be responsible for the full HR strategy including learning and development, policies, complex employee relations and trade union relationship management.
This is an exciting role, seen as a 'blank canvas' and therefore a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to put their own stamp on it. The position has become available due to internal promotion and would suit an approachable professional who thrives off stakeholder engagement with a strong background in change management.
What's on offer:
- An excellent salary - up to £65,000 per annum
- Bonus Scheme, up to 15%
- Company Car
- Generous Pension Scheme
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Annual Health and Lifestyle Check
- CIPD qualified, "ideally" to Level 7 but Level 5 and working to/ keen to gain Level 7 will also be considered.
- Proven experience in a generalist HR role within FMCG/manufacturing sector.
- Good knowledge of UK employment law.
- In depth understanding of HR policies and processes (and development and implementation of these).
- Experience of managing a HR/management team yet happy to work autonomously and be self-sufficient.
- Experience of project and change management.
- Experience of HRIS applications, such as SAP Success Factors, time & attendance (desirable).
So, if you tick the above boxes, we encourage you to apply today, and a member of the team will review your details and book in a call at a time convenient to you!