Lloyd Colne is looking for a BMW Sales Executive.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a BMW Sales Executive
to join the busy Sales department at our Lloyd BMW/MINI, Colne
Our culture is all about the importance of people - we know that great people with the correct mind-set will flourish with us and ensure the future success of our business, all we ever look for is a person that will make us even better - is that you?
If you are looking for an exciting career selling incredible cars and working within a great team then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
If you are someone who is driven, a team player, enthusiastic and understands exceptional customer service this role could be perfect for you.
BMW / MINI is a market leader for performance, engineering, innovation and dynamic handling and many of our customers are passionate about the brand - we need someone who is as passionate to sell BMW / MINI cars as our customers are to buy them, if you believe you are that person please apply now and start your journey with the Lloyd Group.Your role
Your role is to work closely with the Product Specialist to ensure a seamless customer buying experience. The Product Specialist will bring the driving experience to life and highlight the cars performance and key features, and your role will be to discuss the purchasing arrangements and ensure that the customer is happy with their vehicle of choice.
Day to day activities shall include the following: -
- Understanding and adapting to the customers' buying strategy and encouraging them to experience the product through test drives, which are carried out by the Product Specialist.
- Agreeing price and payment methods including advising on any financing options with the customer direct, working within company guidelines.
- Ensuring that each delivery is followed up with a personal phone call to check that the customer is happy with their purchase. Maintain contact with customers to build relationships and future business.
- Planning and organising own daily sales activity - for example by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing customers or general enquiries) to obtain new business.
- Working alongside colleagues and other departments to ensure a seamless service to our customers.
- Positively participating in training and development opportunities to assist the Group in achieving its aims and objectives.
For this role, we are looking for an individual who can demonstrate the following skills and attributes: -
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to achieve the business needs.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- You must be IT literate (PC, Microsoft and web literate), and hold a full UK driving licence.
Hours: 5 out of 7 days per week (Alternate Weekends)
Salary - Basic £20,000 per annum with OTE of £50,000 per annum.
Benefits - 30 days holiday plus your birthday off, contributory pension scheme and life cover, cycle to work, discounted MOT's, Service and Parts, Employee Car Schemes, BEN - Employee Assistance Programme.