Park Lane Aftersales is looking for a Vehicle Technician.Your role
Working on the electrical and mechanical systems for a range of BMW & MINI models, every day will be packed with variety. With our diagnostic technology at your fingertips, you'll inspect components for wear and tear, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, as well as verifying vehicle functions and their subsystems.Your profile
Your technical or vocational training in an automotive retailer or similar environment will be backed by experience working with prestige vehicles. A full driving licence is essential. We'll also expect you to be a team player who's continually focused on the needs of customers. Be a BMW Certified Technician.
- 40 Hrs per week, Monday to Friday , 8.00am - 17.00pm.
- Saturday working ( as per rota).
- 25 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- BMW Group Car & Bike Scheme.
- BMW Group Pension Employer Contribution from 8% - 16%.
- BMW Career Progression.