Park Lane Aftersales is looking for a Senior Technician.Your role
You'll work on electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems for a range of BMW & MINI models. With our diagnostic technology at your fingertips, you'll inspect components for wear and tear, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, as well as verifying vehicle functions and their subsystems and performing retrofitting work. We'll also look to you to support and guide other technicians and apprentices.Your profile
Your technical or vocational training in an automotive retailer or similar environment will be backed by extensive experience working with prestige vehicles. A full driving licence is essential. A genuine team player who loves to share your knowledge with others, you're continually focused on the needs of customers.
- 40 Hrs per week, Monday to Friday , 8.00am - 17.00pm.
- Saturday working ( as per rota).
- 25 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- BMW Group Car & Bike Scheme.
- BMW Group Pension Employer Contribution from 8% - 16%.
- BMW Career Progression.