A front-line communicator, processing inbound and outbound orders, enquiries, complaints, and information through multiple methods of communication. Ensure adequate preparation to effectively manage the customer relationship and carry out specific responsibilities for internal and external added value programmes.
Contribute to the achievement of the departmental service level agreements ensuring excellent service delivery with every interaction and moving to a first contact resolution and complete ownership of the customer experience.
- Processing all telephone / email orders, enquiries, complaints, and general information
- Maintain SLA's & EMEA Metrics (including KPIs associated with role)
- Manage manual process for failed orders for EDI and eCommerce failures
- Manage & Implement Automation through EDI and eCommerce working with Internal partners
- Credit & Debit Note Management
- New Account & Amendment Management
- Returns Management
- Support internal & Business Improvement initiatives
- Maintain product, system & commercial knowledge to manage customer relationships
- Recall Management
- Outbound calling
- Support Commercial Partners
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Nordic Market / Finnish, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian speaker
- English language capability
- Experience of working in a Customer Service role
- Customer mindset, able to demonstrate understanding and give examples of putting the customer at the forefront of solutions offered
- Self-motivated, committed team player
- Effective Communication skills in both written and verbal
- Proactive approach to problem solving/complaint handling
- Good computer skills including data input (Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems would be useful)
- Able to work well under pressure and work in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Organisational, numerical, and administrative skills
- Knowledge / Proficiency of SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Additional EMEA language capability
- Understanding of the Eye Care Profession (ECP), or experience of working with ECP's advantageous
What's in it for YOU?
In addition to the competitive pay rate, you will also receive 25 days paid holiday plus paid bank holidays. Hours of work are 08:00 to 16:00 from Monday to Friday which equates a 37-hour working week. After initial training you will have the opportunity to work remotely for two days each week. Additionally, there is free car parking, an on-site restaurant, an on-site gym and a free shuttle bus service from Wokingham railway station.