Manpower has an exciting opportunity for a Production Operative to join the team at our Client site based in Cheadle.
This is a varied role and some day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assembling turbochargers to company specifications
- Re-manufacturing turbochargers (i.e. disassembly and reassembly)
- Maintaining records of scrap rates, failure modes and outputs
- Maintenance of tooling and processes
- Initialising process improvement to increase OEE/RTY through availability, performance and coefficients
- Requisitioning new components to support the process of rebuilding the turbochargers
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a production/ warehouse role must be flexible in working overtime and rotating shifts and have good computer skills. Experience of SAP would be advantageous but not essential.