Warehouse Operative/Delivery Driver
6 months contract temp to perm
£11.50 per hour - 40 hours per week
Working hours are between Monday to Friday 8:00am-5pm
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Operator/Delivery Driver to join our client who is a leading global paints and coatings company. The successful candidate will be Responsible for mixing paint to specified formula, picking and packing products ready for dispatch. Monitoring stock levels in and out. Ensuring compliance with H&S responsibilities and general housekeeping. Responsible for the planning and delivery of goods to designated locations in a professional manner
- Comply with HSE policies and standards and actively participate in initiatives that promote these areas and fall under position responsibilities.
- Completion and filing of all associated paperwork.
- Ensure full compliance of H&S responsibilities are adhered to including correct use of PPE and other safety materials, H&S paperwork.
- Communicate with Internal sales all issues concerning products manufacture & distribution.
- Dispense & mix paint to specified formula to fulfil customer's order requirements.
- Label products correctly and ensure quality checks are adhered to.
- Replace barrels on dispenser as required using correcting lifting methods and aids.
- Monitor goods & material in and out of warehouse / production area, ensuring correct rotation, stock taking, re-ordering, and correct storage.
- Colour match products to customer requirements including spraying out sample panels as required.
- Pick products to customer requirements and load into delivery bays.
- Ensure paperwork and packaging for collections and couriers is completed.
- Housekeeping & maintenance of production, spray booth, warehouse areas and equipment.
- Plan delivery route
- Check products against paperwork and load onto vehicle
- Deliver and unload products directly to customer locations ensuring correct paperwork is completed
- Collect payments / returns as required
- General vehicle maintenance checks
- Experienced production/Warehouse/multi-drop delivery.
- Full Driving License - Essential
- Forklift truck Licence - desirable
- Able to follow instructions precisely
- High level of accuracy
- "Can do work ethic"
- Good communication skills; able to communicate effectively at customers.
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively.
- Able to lift 25kg to waist height with ease
- Good eyesight (may be aided - not colour blind)
- Excellent command of English language.
If you feel like this could be the role for you click apply today!