Customer Service Representative
Location: South of Cambridge
We are currently looking to a Customer Service Representative to join our global business-based South of Cambridge. You will be joining at an exciting time as our client looks to increase their team covering all aspects of the customer service. You will be dealing directly with a select portfolio of clients and supporting their business needs.
Customer Service Main duties
- First point of contact to all inbound calls and queries
- Provide quotations for key products to customers
- Regular customer contact to gain client feedback and updates
- Deal with purchase orders and pricing queries
- Manage and co-ordinate any issues / complaints that arise
- Reliable and timely
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge - including Microsoft packages
- Able to understand and complete written instructions
- Able to understand new products, processes and to resolve process problems
- Account management - Desirable
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work loads
Full training will be provided, though previous customer service experience within a manufacturing/production environment would be advantageous.
The roles is working full time hours 37.5 each week.
If you're interested in our Machine Operative Roles Click apply today or call us on 01223 323 133 to apply!