Join our Customer Intelligence team!
Pay - £11.04 per hour and after 12 weeks this will rise to £12.00 per hour.
- The role is 37 hours per week: Monday - Thursday 08:00-04:30 & Friday - 08:00-04:00 -there is potential for flexibility in hours (such as childcare etc)
- This role is office-based role in 60 York St, Glasgow, G2 8JX
We are looking for a positive, flexible, and customer-focused individual to join our busy call centre as a NS&I Team Member.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers, resolving their queries in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be responsible for working with other team members to ensure that we meet our customer service goals.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- To process a range of documents, information and data - using various systems within defined KRI and service levels.
- A Team Member is someone that has a positive approach and a can-do attitude. You'll need to be open to change and not be afraid to take on challenges.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is required when processing back-office work, and the ability to handle a variety of incoming back office work and to identify where a case is out with their capability. Typically, the job holder is very experienced and knowledgeable of a variety of products and processes as well as strong analytical mind.
- The role works within a fast paced and challenging environment that has the customer at the very heart of everything we do. You'll need to demonstrate flexibility in your thinking and be able to adapt to new situations including those outside your own area.
What we offer:
As a valued employee of the Manpower, you'll have access to a range of amazing benefits.
- We offer a pre-12-week arrangement of 25 days annual leave per annum, which will increase to 33 days post 12-week arrangement.
- Staff discounts (range of lifestyle goods and services)
- Pension contribution
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Referral Schemes
- MyPath Development programme (our Global Programme through dedicated Talent coaches that have been accredited to guide employees through a portal of specifically identified online courses through PowerYou training portal)
Skills we can't live without:
To be successful in this role, you'll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you're the person we're looking for.
- Client (Customer) Focus: Committed to building excellent, long term relationships with customers, based on a full understanding of their needs and a dedication to meeting their expectations
- Delivery Focus: Dedicated to delivering what is promised, ensuring that results are on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Team Working: Working together by involving others in goals and plans, sharing knowledge, taking a positive role in team building and seeking opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration.
- Communication: Communicating clearly, concisely and with passion to persuade and influence, while also seeking feedback, listening, and demonstrating understanding of others' viewpoints.
- Creativity: Identifying effective solutions for clients through selecting the best combination of existing practices and innovative approaches or ideas.
If you love helping people and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you!