We seek a highly motivated individual to join a friendly team as a Customer Service Advisor in the Bournemouth area. We deliver complete end-to-end services through all stages of equipment provision and recycling. Our mission is to help people remain independent and prevent unnecessary hospital stays.
- You will have excellent customer service experience and attention to detail
- You are a well-organised individual with some IT/ Admin experience
- Have good people skills and empathy
- You are responsible for arranging deliveries and collections of equipment, providing excellent customer service, answering inbound and making outbound calls
- Liaise with Equipment Technicians to ensure the service runs smoothly
- Most importantly, you'll have the necessary care and compassion required to ensure our Service runs smoothly so our Service users receive the best possible customer service
- You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our Service users and resolving any issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30
37.5 hours per week
Pay rates are:
Full-time, temp to perm role
Does this role sound like an excellent opportunity for you? Then please get in touch for an informal chat.