Maintenance Technician-Day Shift
Our client, a global provider of custom automation systems and molders is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their team in Kildare.
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary-up to 50k DOE
- Death in Service
- Annual Bonus
- Subsidised Gym & Canteen
- Career Progression & development opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Do you experience troubleshooting and repairing Injection Molding machines?
- Do you have a background in Electrical maintenance and repairing faults?
- Have you got a track record of working in a high-volume medical device manufacturing environment?
- Knowledge/understanding, operating and experience in high-volume automation / robotics is essential
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are required
- Carry out corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance to support Production in achieving targets and continual improvement using Lean Principles.
- Perform detailed equipment surveys, maintenance, calibrations, PMs and troubleshooting as required.
- Maintain equipment (including automation and other calibrated equipment) in excellent condition, ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
- Operate and monitor equipment, (including automation and other calibrated equipment), using ERP/DCS and PLC based systems to ensure optimum equipment uptime and the achievement of target outputs.
- Operate, troubleshoot and repair complex systems which may include Injection Molding machines, 3/4/5/6 Axis Robots, Water temperature control units, dryers, conveying systems HVAC, Isolators, compressed gasses, wastewater treatment, etc., under minimal supervision in a highly regulated, cGMP environment.
- Document all maintenance work, including upgrades, carried out on existing equipment, including preventative maintenance performed and parts used, to ensure appropriate documentation and records of repair history.
- Maintain an effective system for the availability, issue and control of spare parts for all equipment; order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts; liaise directly with vendors on supply of parts, upgrades to systems etc., as necessary.
- Adhere to safe working practices as set out in the Safety Statement and other company safety rules.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician with a background in high volume medical device environments, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to me directly at email@example.com.