Halliwell Jones Chester is looking for a VHC Specialist. Your role
The position is located at our Chester Centre which is a fantastic facility consisting of an impressive, recently modernised Aftersales Centre and Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy, and great career progression opportunities.Your responsibilities:
- To ensure the accurate and efficient processing of completed Vehicle Health Checks.
- To ensure all identified Red and Amber work is priced accurately and in a timely manner.
- To ensure all customers are contacted to gain authority where work has been reported in a timely manner.
- To contact the customer through their choice of communication channels i.e. Telephone, BMW APP, WhatsApp, email, etc
- To explain to the customer all identified work, load red work authorised into the workshop on the day, all declined amber work should be pre-booked back into the workshop around the predicted.
- To utilise all provided tools to support the selling process.
- To obtain accurate recording of reasons for declined work.
- Proven ability to effectively sell additional products or services.
- Possess some understanding of automotive systems and components, e.g. Drive and RTC plus any additional systems required to fulfil the role.
- Familiarity with manufacturer repair times and industry standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Confidence in promoting safety items and convincing customers of their benefits.
- Efficiently manage time to handle multiple VHCs and customer interactions.
- Ability to address customer concerns and find effective solutions.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- 1 car per employee via a salary sacrifice scheme; a brand new BMW or MINI after 6 months of employment
- Family-run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- State of the art facility and working environment
- Life Assurance Scheme