PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A LONG TERM TEMPORARY POSITION WITH MANPOWER UK LTD ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT
Location: The base location will be in Bristol (Aztec West) however the successful individual will work across locations in Bristol, Bridgwater and Gloucester with the opportunity for a blended office/home working pattern
Rate of pay: £150.00 per day
Holiday entitlement: 36 days per year (including bank holidays)
Contact: Chelsey Lindsay
Job Purpose / Overview
The HPC project is looking for a suitable individual to undertake the post of HR Data & Reporting Co-ordinator reporting to the Head of Organisational Capability. The HR Data & Reporting Co-ordinator will be responsible for the efficient and effective control of Nuclear Baseline (NB) and Management of Change (MoC) data (quantitative and qualitative) and for supporting the OC Lead and the Resource Planning Lead on delivering the wide range of reporting required.
- Support the Organisational Change Form screening process to ensure that HPC accurately records and manages organisational changes to its structure and resources that have the potential to impact nuclear safety.
- Reviewing MoC documentation to ensure quality and accuracy - applying judgement due to the context it is being produced for and often then advising / coaching leaders on the MoC process to improve document quality and accuracy
- Maintaining Nuclear Baseline data - a live record of the allocated nuclear safety responsibilities with HPC (a requirement of a Nuclear Site License Condition, Radioactive Substances Regulations Permit Condition and Technical Assessment Guide) and its interactions with Training/Competence information. This may involve the greater use other systems as part of simplification such as a move to using MyHR and HPC track.
- Maintaining accurate organisational charts with regular submission of charts and the Nuclear Baseline to the regulator (ONR)
- Arranging MoC Committee & Regulatory meetings - inviting attendees, preparing agenda, preparing and distributing documents, taking minutes & actions
- Contributing to the design (and materials) and then delivering training (one-on-one and in a classroom environment) on NB & MoC content
- Develop and manage People dashboards through the use of PowerBi or equivalent to allow visualisation of data and insights.
- Production of HR and people reports based on existing data from numerous sources. Most of this work requires translation from one format and system to another - a small portion of the tasks include ambiguous data and will require interpretation and analysis before completion is possible
- Provision and validation of data to be provided externally e.g., ECITB COGENT recognising the need for verification prior to submission
- Ensure that information and reports are available and current for all interested parties - and that the data in the reports is subject to analysis and conclusions, not simply presented without context and comment. These reports may be driven by DCO reporting needs, by resource planning needs and by requests from internal and external communications function.
- Act as the HPC Point of Contact for the HR Information System (SuccessFactors by SAP).
- Act as HPC's HR expert for records management and electronic records storage
- Manage and maintain our people systems to ensure that our people data is accurate and aligned within HPC. This includes MyHR, Resource plans, Anaplan, Fieldglass, Nuclear Baseline Database and HPC Track.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of the Management of Change process and of Competence Compliance process
- Strong Excel skills are necessary - an individual who is numerate and has the ability to analyse data, identifying errors and taking corrective actions is essential
- Experience of taking personal accountability for solving problems and seeing them through
- Experience of processing high volumes of data from multiple sources - amalgamation of data and then analysing it and drawing conclusions
- Experience of working across teams is essential, this job will not just be focused on individuals within the HR team
- Appreciation of how reports, metrics and documentation may be interpreted by different parties and stakeholders, and wording and presenting documentation appropriately to address this
- Experience of advising leaders on how to follow procedures
- Must be able to demonstrate pragmatism - knowing when flexibility to a procedural step can be given or not
- Organised, excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- The knowledge of and ability to apply quality assurance and control techniques to meet defined requirements Understanding, identifying and applying the appropriate policy, process or procedure at work
- This job will play a key role in creating and updating HR procedures - so experience of 'Business Process Engineering' for repeatable tasks would be a significant advantage.
- Experience of conducting training/education on new software would be an advantage.