Manpower is recruiting in partnership with Aston Martin
We are now recruiting for starts in March 2024!
Our client, Aston Martin has a vision to be the world's most desirable, ultra-luxury British brand, creating the most exquisitely addictive performance cars. They are renowned as an iconic global brand synonymous with style, luxury, performance, and exclusivity. They fuse the latest technology, time honoured craftsmanship and beautiful styling to produce a critically acclaimed luxury models. The combination of a strong heritage, a unique culture and cutting-edge technology makes them a truly special company to work for as well as providing an exciting and rewarding environment.
Seat Build Technician
Beautifully engineered vehicles are a result of months and sometimes years of meticulous design, dedicated craftsmanship, uncompromising testing, and a personal customer experience second-to-none.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this role include:
* Refer to build sheets, collect appropriate materials and components.
* Prepare material for build e.g. visually inspect all parts /reject for sewing defects/leather scars/flaws, substrate defects/ mechanical issues etc.
* Fit/build component to produce finished seat.
* Contribute to the flexibility and effectiveness of the Seat team.
* Maintain housekeeping standards to demonstrate a pro-active approach
* Achieve quality built seats within target time.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Knowledge/experience/skill of building seats with different materials e.g. leather, alcantara, adhesives, foams.
* Able to recognise functional/ sewing/leather defects.
* Relevant apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
Hours of work:
rotating shifts 6am - 2pm Mon - Thurs, 6am - 12pm Fri and 2pm - 1am Mon - Thursday
These are working on a 12 month temporary contract paying £19.67 per hour
34 Days annual pro rota holidays to include shut down periods.
Mypath Development benefits
Volume protection contractual overtime arrangements are in place to ensure required production demands can be met. Stand up and Stand down balances are managed as part of each employees Working Time Account (WTA).
All production employees are required to align with fixed holidays throughout the year in line with production shutdowns. Your annual leave 'floating days' are on a pro-rota basis based on your start date and can be taken outside of those shutdowns.
Aston Martin understand that the incredible beauty, craft, and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
Interested? Please call Manpower or apply online today