Manpower working in partnership with Aston Martin are hiring Paint Repair Specialists for2024! Join the team and be part of the iconic brand's legacy, crafting luxury performance cars in a state-of-the-art facility.
Vehicle Paint Rectifier £39,881.70
Improving the finished painted surface appearance of the vehicle panels through the use of various sanding media and tools.
High quality, low volume paint rectification through denib & rectification techniques.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Extensive experience as a vehicle paint repair technician
- Must be able to demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of paint repair
- Identify imperfections on vehicle surfaces and rectify them with appropriate techniques. (S.M.A.R.T)
- Attention to detail to complete each job to manufacturing standards
- Plan your workload effectively ensuring high rate of productivity and accuracy
- Be a strong team player with self-motivation and initiative to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Adhere to safety guidelines and best practices during all procedures
- Flexible with working hours. Working additional hours when required. Able to work various shift patterns
- Full driving license
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of an appropriate automotive mechanical apprenticeship (city & guilds level 2 + or equivalent). Desirable
- Previous experience of working within an automotive Paint production facility or similar essential.
- Experience of using orbital sanders and polish mops on automotive panels is essential.
- Ability to read drawing and interpret process sheets and follow processes in line with procedures and to exacting cycle times.
34 Days annual holidays to include shut down periods
- Bonus Incentives
- Overtime available.
- Progression opportunities
- Travel Opportunities.
- Mypath Development benefits
- Pension contribution
Volume protection contractual overtime arrangements are in place to ensure required production demands can be met. Stand up and Stand down balances are managed as part of each employees Working Time Account (WTA).
All production employees are required to align with fixed holidays throughout the year in line with production shutdowns. Your annual leave 'floating days' are on a pro-rota basis based on your start date and can be taken outside of those shutdowns.
If an opportunity to work with one of the world's leading prestige brands in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility sounds like it could be the next move for you, please apply with your up to date CV or call the Manpower team now!