Manpower is recruiting in partnership with Aston Martin
We are now recruiting for starts in March 2024!
Our client, Aston Martin has a vision to be the world's most desirable, ultra-luxury British brand, creating the most exquisitely addictive performance cars. They are renowned as an iconic global brand synonymous with style, luxury, performance, and exclusivity. They fuse the latest technology, time honoured craftsmanship and beautiful styling to produce a critically acclaimed luxury models. The combination of a strong heritage, a unique culture and cutting-edge technology makes them a truly special company to work for as well as providing an exciting and rewarding environment.
As part of the Trim Shop team, as a Trimmer you will be required to prepare and build interior soft trim components.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Refer to build sheets, collect appropriate materials and components.
- Prepare material for build e.g., visually inspect all parts /reject for sewing defects/leather scars/flaws, substrate defects colour match etc.
- Fit/build component to produce finished trim.
- Contribute to the flexibility and effectiveness of the Trim team.
- Maintain housekeeping standards to demonstrate a pro-active approach
- Achieve quality trimmer parts within target time.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience of working within the automotive industry preferred
- Experience of using measuring equipment, i.e., Data-myte and Gap Gun desirable.
- Must have high personal standards and a willingness to succeed and ensure a quality finish is applied to each car.
- Can do attitude, determination to see the task through to completion at the right quality level.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Ability to read, interpret and work to engineering drawings /process sheets.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns, overtime, weekends to achieve production targets
- Full UK Driving Licence.
You will be required to work rotating shifts 6am - 2pm Mon - Thurs, 6am - 12pm Fri and 2pm - 1am Mon - Thursday
These are working on a 12 month temporary contract paying £19.67 per hour
Interested? Please call Manpower or apply online today