Supporting the International Customer Service Advisors, the International Customer Service Assistant role will work closely with university staff at all levels assisting on answering enquiries from potential and current applicants both on the telephone and email, supporting conversion activities such as calling and social media campaigns, monitoring of the international social media pages and posting content at regular intervals, and provide tours of the city centre campus to visitors.
- Currently studying for a degree at the BCU.
- A clear understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate an organised approach to work and prioritise different tasks.
- An understanding of the perceived barriers that widening participation students face in entering Higher Education.
- A positive attitude towards and enthusiasm for the BCU.
- A positive attitude towards and enthusiasm for higher education and the opportunities it provides.