PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A LONG TERM TEMPORARY POSITION WITH MANPOWER UK LTD ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT
Location: Aztec West, Bristol
Department: Plant Integration
Rate of pay: £106.00 per day
Holiday entitlement: 36 days per year (including bank holidays)
Contact: Chelsey Lindsay
Job Purpose / Overview
To provide professional, high quality clerical support to the HPC Project on behalf of the Plant Integration Function of the NNB Technical Directorate.
This role requires high levels of organisational skills along with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
The post holder will demonstrate;
- The highest standards of focus on nuclear professionalism
- Compliance with health, safety, environment, and other statutory requirements relevant to this role
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of the organisation and externally
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
The post holder will be based in Aztec West (South Gloucestershire / North of Bristol) with a possibility of remote working a couple of days a week and the potential of a handful visits per year to other NNB Sites in Gloucester and Somerset.
The detailed design configuration management will be ensured by the Configuration Engineers whose role is to engage with the design teams, understand the technical issues surrounding the design configuration issues and ensure the issues are managed. They will also liaise with staff from TSO and other stakeholders to ensure good awareness of Design Change, Referential Evolution and Interface processes to support management of HPC process compliance arrangements. They will provide the first contact point within NNB for configuration control issues arising within the designers and will organize NNB contribution to these processes. They need supporting in their everyday tasks by a Design Change Support Officer who will provide administration and clerical assistance to the Configuration Engineers and the Design Change Process
The main scope is as follow:
- Supports the Configuration Management Team in and administrative capacity to ensure that Design Change Management Boards occur at the frequency the project lifecycle demands.
- Is the preferred point of contact within configuration team in regard to Change Management Board queries and requests (via a dedicated MS Outlook Inbox and MS Teams Channels)
- Coordinates and manages the setup and running of the Change Management Boards including, booking meeting rooms, distributing agendas and material, inviting attendees, booking a chair person, pulling together the minutes (with assistance from Configuration Engineers) and publishing minutes to the meeting attendees and the HPC Document management System.
- Will maintain a master list of Change Management Board dates, topics, outcomes and minutes register.
- Produces regular metrics on DC flow through Change Management Boards
- Assists with tracking Design Changes from Change Management Board into the Risks Opportunities Trends Committee where relevant.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of setting up meetings with multiple stakeholders from different organisations
- Experience of Minute taking and Writing (shorthand not necessary)
- Experience of getting people to agree / endorse minutes or tasks (or other similar workflow activities).
- Good communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relationship building skills
- Self starter
- be an excellent communicator and be able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Receptive to change
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Understanding of MS Office tools and methods, combined with the ability to apply them
- demonstrate ownership of a process and demonstrate pro activity in resolving Configuration Management issues
- Ability to extract and file data / presentations according to the task in hand
- Maintains accurate and timely records (databases, spreadsheets etc).
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements to procedures, processes and/or systems