Salary: £10.80 Per Hour, Plus Quarterly Bonus
Region: North - 1
Contract Details: Permanent
If you are good at building a rapport with a wide range of people and own a positive outlook, then our Sales Assistant role at Dulux Decorator Centre is for you. This role is all about providing great customer service to professionals & DIY enthusiasts alike.
* Mix paint to customer requirements
* Engage with customers and provide product advice
* Collaborate with colleagues to reach store targets
* Follow the merchandising plan to restock the shop floor
* Provide feedback to improve our overall service to customers
* Provide great customer service
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Calm under pressure
* Able to operate electronic tills
* Enjoys ongoing coaching & support to advance career & build skills
* Likes a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
What we offer
We take pride in our work-place culture and our reward package includes:
* a fantastic sales-based bonus
* no evening or Sunday shifts
* 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
* a generous pension scheme where we pay in double the amount you do! (e.g. you pay in 6% and the Company will pay in 12%)
* up to 50% store discount (including family & friends)
* 'Perks at Work' scheme offering discounts on a huge range of products and services, including retailers, cinemas, supermarkets, restaurants, and hotels
* generous life assurance and income protection scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme which includes counselling, and support with legal, medical, and financial queries
* a fantastic Flexible Benefit Scheme* including buying/selling holidays, cycle to work, discounted gym membership, retail card, travel insurance, dental cover and more
*Eligibility dependent on role
About Dulux Decorator Centres
Dulux Decorator Centre is the UK's largest paint & decorating merchant. With over 240 stores nationwide, we supply the public and trade with all the decorating supplies and advice they need. We are part of the AkzoNobel group, a world expert in making coatings and home to some of the UK's favourite brands.
However, we aren't just any employer. At Dulux Decorator Centre, we do things differently. We want to see you succeed, offering a fantastic benefits package and all the training you need to progress in your career. We have been recognised as a Top 100 Employer and have achieved 'Investors in People-Gold' for our commitment to nurturing the many talents of our people.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.